- The recipe says it makes 12. I found that it makes 7-8. Might be my pan.
- I filled the cups almost 3/4 full. If they aren't full enough they won't popover. With my pan it ended up being just to the lip before it starts to bend outward.
- I put an extra baking sheet on the bottom rack to catch any drips. And there were drips to be caught.
- They were the perfect combination of crunchy outside and soft inside!
- Broke one open, smeared it with butter, pure bliss.
by: Barb Gritzmacher
2 cups milk (I used 2%)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease popover pan generously.
Beat eggs, milk, melted butter, and salt together until combined (I used a hand mixer). Add in flour and beat until smooth.
Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Lower oven temp to 350 degrees and continue baking for 25-30 minutes more. Remove from oven, put a slit in the top for steam to escape. Serve immediately.