I created this recipe using the same concept from my previous post Chipotle Sliders. Here's what I learned in this recipe remix:
- Use American cheese. It melts so well!
- To get my grill to a medium heat I have to set the burners to low.
- You may want to spray the grill grate with nonstick.
- Make the burger sauce a head of time and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Andrea's Special Burger Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's, baby!)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (don't use fresh garlic, flavor will be off)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of paprika
- squirt of yellow mustard
Ranch Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 slices American cheese, folded in half twice to make a stack of four squares
- 8 slices crispy bacon, broken in half
- Place 1 roll in a food processor; process until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl; add the salt, pepper and Hidden Valley Ranch packet. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Split 8 rolls. Spread burger sauce on each half. Place burger on the bottom half of roll, top burger with one piece of bacon broken in half, and the top half of the roll.