- I used Pace medium picante for a little kick.
- After cooking the beef I put all ingredients into the slow cooker and let it go all day on low.
- Served it with sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Makes a ton! We filled the freezer with leftovers.
- Overall, pretty good chili and very easy to make!
I thought anything with "blue ribbon" in the title has got to be worth a try. Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.