A big thank you to our hosts for everything they did to make our trip amazing! Here are some highlights:
- Penelope got to announce our flight on the airplane intercom. Yep, she’s cute.
- Turbulence is fun when you’re 3 years old.
- San Ramon: Bubbles, dupas, broken robots, hopscotch, chalk art, bean bag games, 80s vampire movie, playground visit, grandma’s coffee cake, addicting jalapeno popper dip, white linen drinks, chocolate sugar cookies, Mexican fiesta, In and Out Burger, hide and seek, baking “cookies”, Amici’s pizza.
- The BEST English muffins ever from The Model Bakery. Must attempt to re-create them.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk: First roller coaster ride, first time seeing the ocean, many rides, sand castles, beach dancing, warm sunshine, intense air hockey match, pink sparkle sunglasses.
- San Francisco: Ferry rides, sea lions, aquarium visit (“mom, I told you there would be jelly fish”), lunch by the ocean, street performers, non-magic show, salt water taffy, sour dough bread.
- Sacramento: Playground visits, spicy Thai food, bad movie (Ted), stomach muscle pulling laughs, outlet shopping, coin operated ride bribes, stalking Lola kitty, Ali’s jewelry, Fairytale Town, Funderland, Roots and Shoots, the supa snacka.
Here are some of my favorite photos: