- I used roasted/salted cashews instead of raw. Cheaper, check. Easier, check.
- 1.5 cups of onions was plenty.
- 10 oz package of sliced mushrooms was almost too much. 3 cups would have been mushroomfest 2011.
- When it says you may need to add some of the marinade back into the pan they really mean some. I put it all back in and it was too saucy.
- I skipped the ginger.
- I used a sprinkle of green onion for color.
- Trader Joe's organic brown rice (freezer section) is one of my favorite things. Microwave it for approximately 3 minutes and it's perfect.
This recipe is going into the make again pile. Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.