- I used chicken breasts instead of thighs because that's my preference.
- I forgot the parsley, whoops!
- Most of my onions were rotten. I ended up using half a small onion and 1 shallot.
- I used the dried herbs (Italian and poultry seasonings).
- Next time I will use 2 breasts and 1 thigh. I will pan sear them whole instead of cutting into small pieces and let them finish cooking in the oven.
- I wonder if anyone has noticed I have one pan for cooking everything?
I love this recipe! My anti-casserole husband and picky 1.5 year old even liked it! Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.