- Use at least a 1/2 cup of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese. Makes a gigantic difference.
- Don't overcook your broccoli like I did. That's a game changer.
- I cooked the chicken with seasonings (garlic, Italian, crushed red pepper) in a skillet with a bit of EVVO and butter.
- Served it over fettuccine.
- Leftovers aren't as good as the sauce does separate.
I found this recipe during a random search for dinner ideas. Turned out to be an easy and delicious dinner! Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.