- PICKLE JUICE! Yes, I'm shouting at you. Next time you try homemade ranch dressing at a restaurant notice the pickle juice flavor. It's there. And that my fellow ranch lovers is the key ingredient!
- Make a double batch. And use it to dip pizza, veggies, pretzels, your fingers, etc. in it.
- I like to chill this for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Keeps for about 4 days give or take.
- Give it a stir every time you use it.
Chili's Copycat Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup mayonnaise (NOT/NEVER Miracle Whip)
1/4 cup sour cream (add another dollop for a thicker dressing)
1 tablespoon pickle juice, dill
1 tablespoon buttermilk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 dash pepper
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill pickle juice in a medium size bowl. Add in buttermilk and stir. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes. Give it a stir before serving.
*Edited to add: I put an extra dollop of sour cream into my last batch and loved it! Even more like Chili's and a bit thicker.