1. Don't bake the brownies as long as the box says. Mine were overdone 5 minutes before the lowest cooking time listed.
2. Let them sit in the fridge longer than 30 minutes.
3. Use a knife to spread the top layer of fudge frosting. Makes it easier to keep the layers separate.
4. Keep the peanut butter frosting recipe and use it separately! It is that good!
5. You must be a frosting lover otherwise don't even try this.
My finished product look nothing close to the picture in the recipe. I expected defined stacked layers and instead had more of a flopped together look. Maybe more time in the fridge would have helped.
Here are the layers before cutting...