Grilled quesadillas were filled with chipotle ground beef, bell pepper mix, black beans, and cheese blend. I topped them with guacamole, sour cream, and smoky salsa. Basic idea of how it went:
- Heat grill to approximately 350 degrees.
- Brush one side of a burrito sized tortilla with olive oil. Flip it over and top with 1/2 cup cheese, meat, veggies, and another small sprinkle of cheese.
- Place on the grill and cover cooking until the cheese is almost melted.
- Fold in half and continue to grill until browned to your liking.
- Top with whatever you prefer!
- One tortillas worth of quesadillas was very filling!