- I add two spicy turkey sausage links. Crumble the sausage over high heat and when it's almost finished cooking add the shallot/garlic/habanero.
- I use 1 tablespoon of flour. You definitely don't need 2 tablespoons if you are using heavy cream.
- The 1 teaspoon of black pepper adds a lot of spice! I cut back to 1/2 teaspoon. But if you like spicy go for the full teaspoon.
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese is plenty! And we like cheese! It was way too thick and rich with a full cup.
- It's really hard finding cavatappi noodles! We also like penne (mini penne pictured below) or bowtie with this. Really any pasta will be great!
My husband said "this is the best food ever". Makes delicious leftovers too! Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.