- I make a half recipe and it is plenty for the three of us.
- I use Honey Bunches of Oats or a generic version of it.
- It really only takes 15 minutes to cook through. They come out perfectly moist!
- Serve with your favorite honey mustard, ranch and/or BBQ sauce.
- I have also used them to make yummy grilled chicken tender and cheese sandwiches.
We love this recipe for homemade chicken fingers. It's simple to put together and bakes in 15 short minutes! Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.