- Definitely make this at least 24 hours ahead of time so the flavors can do their thing. Give it a stir occasionally.
- I used mozzarella and sharp cheddar.
- Definitely take it out of the refrigerator well in advance of serving. Directions say it should be served at room temp.
- I set a small jar of tooth picks on the side for easy olive/cheese access.
- Makes a ton!
- Daune - if you are reading this, make it. It's so up your alley.
I was in search of a yummy appetizer that pairs well with wine. Olives + cheese = winner. Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.