- Make sure to season up your chicken. The recipe calls for no seasoning whatsoever. I used chipotle pepper powder, cumin, garlic salt, and a dash of paprika.
- Next time I may try shredding the chicken or use rotisserie.
- The filling was enough for 6 tortillas.
- I folded them like burritos to keep everything inside during the baking process.
- I put out guacamole, salsa, and black olives for toppings. Served them with multigrain tortilla chips and black beans.
This is another Pinterest find. The family loved it! Penelope kept saying "mmmmm" as she ate. Here's what I learned:
_There is a high probability this will be random things about my kid, recipes I try, basically things I like.